02 03 Three Bean Circus: Christmas home Tour Part 1 - Living Room 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Christmas home Tour Part 1 - Living Room

34
This year I was sooooo into decorating the whole house for Christmas.  I love decorating for this time of year and this year I wanted to step it up since we were going to have 2 big trees!  Our last tree was 7ft, and the lights had gone out so last year after Christmas I got a 9ft tree for half off at At Home Store.  My vision for this year was rustic winter wonderland.  Last year I took out the blue in my tree and added red and white instead.  Here is the main living room Christmas decor. 


The 9ft tree was a LOT to decorate but I love the way it turned out.  I stuck tiny skis in there and some flocked stems so that it would look even more winter like. 




I found these vintage snow scenes at an event this year and just stuck them in the tree with the ornaments. 






I changed the cushions out on the couch because I really wanted the whole room to feel festive and match the tree.



Added wreaths to the tobacco baskets.  My table wasn't set up yet, I am sure I will do an entire post just on that :)


I found an old gate earlier this year and love how it adds to the rustic touch of the room. 




I totally fell in love with this little guy, added a fur scarf to make him seem more winter wonderland. 



Love these skis, they were in the Target One Spot. So popular this year, and they are so cute!



I even changed up the gallery wall.  I added Christmas printables from On Sutton Place and photos of Christmas past.



All lit up at night! Stay tuned for the other rooms! 

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38